Well, just finished looking at the models and what a dilema we have this morning. We have two camps, the Euro & GFS versus the GEM/CMC & NAM. Had the Euro & GFS would had handled this past system better I would immediately jump on the Euro & GFS wagon and thrown the CMC & NAM's solutions out the window. The GFS & Euro are much more progressive with the axis of the trough connected to the Vortex while the CMC and NAM are less progressive and have the trough's axis on a positive tilt thus why it shows much more moisture and precipitation over running the Arctic airmass coming down. Even if the Euro & GFS are more correct than wrong all you need is more surface moisture for some type of frozen precipitation once again on Tuesday, which could happen because they both did a horrible job forecasting the amount of moisture at H85 & H925 with the event yesterday. I also looked at the sounding forecast by the NAM through 84 hrs, it is nothing but an ice storm for Nola. So if you want to see snow in Nola hope for some kind of a solution between the two camps you want some moisture but at the same time you need those heights to lower more than what the CMC and NAM show (I know the CMC shows snow for Nola Wednesday morning as the heights finally fall right before the moisture leaves your area) Hopefully over the next 24 hrs the models come to a better agreement.